All onsite programming and Activity Room bookings are canceled until further notice. Please see our event calendar for a complete list of virtual program offerings.
- Our extensive list of online resources allows you to research information and articles from a variety of newspapers, magazines, and professional journals. These databases are generously provided to library patrons through the combined efforts of MVLC and state funding.
- Is there a book, movie, or album you would like to see on our shelves? We would love to hear from you! Fill out our purchase suggestion form and let us know.
- If you have a research question or need help accessing any of our resources, please contact reference librarian ShanTil Yell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXPAND YOUR BORROWING EXPERIENCE:
- Downloadable e-audiobooks and e-books are always available thanks to OverDrive, Inc. Connect to OverDrive online or use the Libby app from your smartphone to browse and download titles. Borrow up to 5 itemsfor 7, 14 or 21 days, a loan period you set yourself. You can also place holds on titles that are in use. Visit OverDrive’s Help pages for tips and walk-throughs. Browse these brief instructional videos if you need help with a particular device.
- Have you tried hoopla yet? This exciting new digital service has e-books, e-audiobooks, comics, movies, and music that are always available with no waitlist. North Reading cardholders can borrow up to 5 titles each month. For more information, see our Hoopla FAQ page.
- If you’re looking for fresh reading inspiration, fill out our book bundle survey for a unique set of materials based on your interests!
- A wide variety of online offerings are available at the Boston Public Library with an e-card, available to all Massachusetts residents!